At this time we are not doing online bookings. Please call the office directly to book appointments at 204-582-2308.
It’s always best to call ahead so that we know to expect your visit, even if it’s just for something small like buying eye drops or having your glasses cleaned.
As a regulated health profession, we are still able to be open for routine care. We have strict protocols in the office including:
- Limiting the number of patients in the office at one time. Please call the office from your car when you arrive and we will advise you when we are ready for you to enter.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized as always. All high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, chairs and counters are cleaned numerous times daily.
- Minimizing your time spent in the clinic while ensuring comprehensive care.
- All services (eye exams, frame selection, repairs and adjustments) require an appointment.
- Anyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask.
As guidelines and regulations are often changing, our clinical policies may be modified as well. What will remain constant is our commitment to the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
We appreciate all your support and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wishing you good health,
Henderson Vision Centre