At this time we are not doing online bookings. Please call the office directly to book appointments at 204-582-2308.
It’s always best to call ahead so that we know to expect your visit, even if it’s just for something small like buying eye drops or having your glasses cleaned.
As a regulated health profession, we are still able to be open for routine care. We have strict protocols in the office including:
- Limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized as always. All high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, chairs and counters are cleaned numerous times daily.
- Minimizing your time spent in the clinic while ensuring comprehensive care.
- All services (eye exams, frame selection, repairs and adjustments) require an appointment.
- Anyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask.
As guidelines and regulations are often changing, our clinical policies may be modified as well. What will remain constant is our commitment to the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
We appreciate all your support and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wishing you good health,
Henderson Vision Centre